Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Hoppy Easter POA



Happy, Hoppy, Easter week!! I love this holiday!! LIFE abounds because of all the Love shared on Easter! I love, love, love Easter!!

My girls have their soccer games tonight instead of Saturday and NO FOOTBALL practice this weekend means my weekend is 100% Free!!! WHOHOO!!

I've had a busy weekend, my hubby traded in his sporty car for a Truck last week...It's been fun to bomb around in it with him a bit the past few days. It's so much more my style than a car!! Now I want to get and SUV instead of my van :hehe: It was such a beautiful day out today so I took a drive around to explore. I visited a city named Gravette for the very first time- which is where my neice and her hubby teach school (he's also a football coach there). They have a really nice new highschool and stadium there!! FUN to see it finally!

Workout wise, I ended up taking Saturday off of workouts in preparation for Sunday's 3 hour long football practice, which was VERY SMART! It was killer- HOT, WINDY and HARD!! I have really sore hamstrings, blisters on the bottoms of my toes and really sore abs! At least it's a ton of fun too! My ankle did great, just got a bit sore toward the end of practice. After practice I immediatly started taking creatine again. I need it for recovery!! Last night for dinner we went to OUTBACK~ It was a super awesome post workout meal!!!

I'll be hitting the gym for a quick workout tonight while my girls are at their games...I'll do a mish mosh upper body workout.

My POA-

Monday: Upper body
Tuesday: Legs
Wed: Football practice 6pm
Thurs:Upper Body
Friday: run outside/Tennis?
Saturday: legs/Tennis?
Sunday: off- EASTER CELEBRATION!!

Let's have a lovely week!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment