Thursday, June 30, 2011

This & That


Today was a busy, non-computer day for me:

I started off by going to the bank and got $200 in $1's for my kids and their allowance over these summer months (not for the strip club ).
Then came home grabbed some food for me and then took the kiddos to Mc D's and off we went to pick some berries. We had a blast picking what we thought were black berries, but they are super bitter...so I'm not sure what they are?
After the berry picking trip we came home, cleaned up a bit and then I worked with a friend of mine to clear out a bunch of charity give aways in my garage. It feels so great to have that clutter out of my garage!
The next trip was to a local swim meet where my neice was competing, so cool to see her swim!! I think she's got huge potential in the sport!
After that I dropped of DD #1 to join DD#3 @ VBS
I just now got back from a 4 miler in the 90 degree temps...I am truly hot and sweaty, but I feel great!Sherry was right when she posted earlier this week that just 4 mins of some sort of exercise can change a person's whole outlook on life! Gunner also went with me the first 1.4 miles!! He's gonna run a 5k with me in August.
Last night had a decent back, shoulder, bicep and interval run all with my MAN!! The this morning had a leg workout today with my friend Nicole:

my weight 126#, cycle day 25
warm up r-bike 7 mins
Squats 45x10, 95x10, 135x10, 155x10, 175x7
Leg press, leg extensions, calf raises
4 sets of abs

then I worked on computer stuff...we got a new computer and also had to clear off some memory from my old laptop. Gunner is excited about doing some internet work- he's got a great website domain www.boysmma.com and should really put up a store and workouts on it ;)

I also worked on my videocoaching site a bit, re-organizing stuff a bit www.buffmother.com/videocoaching and I got to talk with Brenda about her show in 10 days!!! YIPPIEE!! she's gonna rock that stage!!

A rather productive day!

Hope your's was too,

Now I've gotta shower, get DDs from VBS, EAT and RELAX!

Love ya,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment