Tuesday, November 01, 2011

BRINGING MY "O" BODY!!


Today was my first day back to "normal" ...YIPPIE!! I love NORMAL, but you know what I love even more??? I love being OVER-THE-TOP, OUTSTANDING, OUTRAGEOUS, OPULENT, etc... I plan on being those things by the time I hit the streets of OMAHA on November 18th and 19th!! YEAH, that's right I'm BRINING MY "O" BODY!! BYOB baby!! It takes ON purpose effort to be my best
I took time today to make preparations towards being OUTSTANDING:
Dental Cleaning
Dermatologist Appt
Hair
Massage
Car Detailing
Facial appt
Tanning
Workout
Teeth whiting
Exfoliation
Wardrobe considerations
Reservations
Shirt printing
Nail appt
For my workout I hit an mish mosh of upper body and did my 100 lunges in my back yard while cooking supper.
Outstanding is the plan!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment