Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Computer!


Well...It's officially time for a new computer for me! Today I spent 5 long unproductive hours dealing with computer issues on my 2 computers. My 4 year old desktop kept freezing up and my 3 year old laptop kept crashing. It's time for a new NICE machine!
I'm wondering what I should get? I've had always used PC's but I would love to try a MAC since a ton of what I do is with pictures, videos and online. I have an I phone and an I pad, so having a MAC may just be the ticket. I'm not sure though about compatibility??? Will I be able to open all my old files on the MAC? Any input on what kind of computer I should get would be great.
To alleviate the stress my computers gave me all day, I hit the gym with my son!
We did legs-
Smith squats- 4 sets
Smith Lunges- 3 sets
Knee ups on bench- 2 sets
Leg press- 4 sets, heavy set 10 reps at 220#
Bulgarians 2 sets body weight, 1 set 15#DB's
Leg curls- 2 sets
Leg Extensions- 4 sets
Seated Calf Raises- 4 sets
On the way home I clocked how far it was to our house from a street named Dallas-- it was 1.25miles. I decided I'd run that when we got home...
So I hit the dirt- running on a dirt road with lots of rocks isn't the most enjoyable experience, but I am determined to get into shape! All was well until after the halfway point a dog decided to run through his "invisible fence" and run the mile with me. Good thing he was nice and harmless...I had my pepper spray in-hand just in case :)
Once I got home, I brought the dog back to his house in our truck-- what a furry mess! Thankfully Gunner cleaned out the truck~
I'm ovulating and bloated today-- I've had to continually remind myself that I'm re-building my muscle and fitness right now so my weight is not ready to shed just yet...but come February, I'll be in a good place to see the fruit of my Labors..... "Patience Grasshopper!!"
Time to go before my computer crashes again!
Love ya,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment