Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Doing it!


I'm proud of myself today, becuase I'm doing it!! I'm sticking to my workout plan and I'm getting more fit by the minute!! Winter is rough and seems like such a hart tine to keep energy and momentum; my determination is paying off!! I'm DOING IT!!
I've got in 2 great runs and 3 nice lifting workouts this week so far!!
Yesterday was a treadmill run of 20 mins with the easy minutes at 6mph and the hard at 8mph- I had 6 hard minutes AND I lifted Back, Shoulders and Biceps.
Today was a good DANCING/JUMPING warm up followed by Chest/Triceps and abs....I'd like to get in a bit more "cardio" so I think I'll go for a hike or maybe dance more??
On my body front, I am seeing changes, just the scale is not reflecting it as much as I'd like- I feel like I have a cyst on my right ovary again (I had one a couple years ago)...anyhow the hormone irregularities can be causing me to retain more water than ususal...No worries, I know it'll resovle it self soon. I'm focusing on doing my part- eating GOOD and EXERCISING!!
I'm fired up because I'm not letting myself down; I'm sticking to my plan; I'm doing it!!!
:cheers:
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment