Friday, May 04, 2012

TGIF!! Shine in 49: Day 12

HI Everyone!! TGIF!!! My day today will be spent driving to Kansas City to meet up with our TEAM for the Warrior Dash tomorrow~ I'm very exctied to see everyone, hang out and have a fun playing in the mud! LOL!! I picked up our shirts yesterday and they are CUTE! We'll take tons of pictures I am SURE!




So....I've been CRAZY busy with a car in the shop, dr. appts, meetings, broken AC, planting tress, baby mice, softball games, etc....

Plus I'm still recovering from the cold I had 2 weeks ago- not sure what's going on there, but I may have a slight sinus or ear infection?? Two of my kids and my hubby have been dealing with the same issues-- crazy! Anyhow, I feel good except for my head/face, lol! In order to save some energy for the weekend, I opted to take the last couple days off of workouts. I tend to get stressed when I travel and end up sick after wards-- NOT THIE TIME! I'm being very careful to protect my immune system and keep my COOL!

It's a 4.5 hour drive to KC. And I hope to get in at least a little walk afterwards so my legs aren't all stiff for the race.

I've been posting daily on www.BuffMother.com in my blog-- so if you've missed any posts be sure to check them out there!! Here's today's!!

I'm off to be a WARRIOR!!

Love ya,

Michelle


”D” is for Determined!


Be Determined to stay on track this weekend with your EATING and even an EXTRA workout!!


I am so DARN DETERMINED to get to my goal!! I love that feeling of FOCUS!!!
DETERMINATION is a GREAT thing!!!

“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.”
-Tommy Lasorda (American Baseball Player and Coach, b.1927)

“Some are destined to succeed, some are determined to succeed.”
- H. H. Swami Tejomayananda (Indian , b.1950)

“We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.”
- Sonia Johnson

My determination will lead me to workout hard again today!!! I am on fire!!
I hope you are equally DETERMINED to get your workout done and make it better than your last one!! Lift heavier, push harder and focus on getting results at the gym!!

Today’s workout is: LEGs and ABS

Today’s Hormonal Timing (HORMONE CHARTING):
1- what cycle day is it for you? 5
2- what was your weight today?128
3- do you notice any water retention in your body? if yes, where? yes everywhere
4- are there any “other” factors of importance to note about your weight gain or loss today? I am looking leaner every day!! My tummy is shrinking and my arms are getting lean! FUN STUFF!!!

BE DETERMINED to reach your goals!! And remember that together we CAN change the world for the better!!! We can help every woman become their best

Love,
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment