Monday, October 01, 2012

My plan of attack for week 07


I had a good week 6- Got in most of my workouts -- PLUS a lot of other stuff!! This weekend I took off of workouts but was very active-- today we built a fire and cleaned up a bunch of dead trees and logs- I LOVED IT, but it was a ton of work. Yesterday I brush hogged-- that went well too.

We also had a good time watching the UFC fights last night, the Vikings game today and some TV as a family tonight. Do any of you watch LONGMIRE? it's on of the newer shows we've really been enjoying about a Sherrif in Wyoming named Longmire.

This week's mini challenge and SSS coaching is on ABS!!
http://therallyroom.com/node/54432




Here's my plan of attack for the week~ I'm boosting, yet I will do my best to remain on a limited carb intake.


Phase 5 of the EXPERIENCED level calendar

Boosting
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Week 7

5 lift
2 intervals
Chest/tri
Intervals
Lift Lower Body
ABS
TENNIS
Back/
Shoulders/
Bi’s
ABS
Chest/tri
Intervals
Lift Lower Body
ABS
Active Rest
OR A RUN??-
Off!



Let's rock the week! Before you know it, the HOLIDAYS will be upon us!!

Time to get buff for them!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

-MIchelle

No comments:

Post a Comment