Wednesday, January 18, 2006

UFC here I come!!


Yippie!!
I got some great news early this afternoon. My DH and I are going on a bit of a trip!! TO VEGAS for The UFC fights on March 4th, woohoo!

I am so excited about the entire aspect of the trip...even more incentive for me to work harder than ever to get buffer than ever.

This week my workout split has been a bit different here is the overview as I explained to Toni on the Yahoo group:
"About my split, not really a 5 day. It is a modified split...I am
building up to the 3 day 2x's a week for next week. I had just been
having a hard time recovering. My CREATINE is kicking in and recovery
has already sped up.

Here is This week's modified split...
M-legs
T-back
W-chest
Th-arms and shoulders
F-legs
Sat-upper body
Sunday- off"

So that is the "plan"

Now for today's workout:

I didn't have to bring the kids!! So it was very relaxing all the way around:)
Warm up elliptical 5 min hard plus I had gone tanning just prior to going to the gym (light therapy for me)

Bench
45x10
95x10
115x6
120x6
120x5 no spotters, scarry

Incline Flys
35x6
40x4
35x8 they need to make a 37.5# db

Hammer flat bench
90x8
100x6 slight shoulder strain (an old injury I need to lay off of when I feel the pain)
90x8

Cable Flys(one arm at a time)
40x10
50x10
50x4,40x6

push ups slow
17
15

Ab work between sets
2 sets knee ups on the bench
4 sets knee ups on roman chair

Once I started doing my push ups I started feeling a little sick...but I decided to run regardless so:
warm up for run on elliptical (i do this to loosen up my knee)
4 min warm up on tready then
1 min @7,9,10 mph's 3 times
the fourth time was 7, 9.5 and 11 for 30 seconds...then I had to stop becuase I though I was going to PUKE!!!

Icky...I have not felt that sick during a workout in ages. I think it was a combo of all the supplements I took and this nasty kind on GREEN Drink I bought yesterday (only cuz my hubby likes that kind, ick)

So all in all I still feel sick a bit, but I got a GREAT workout in. Tomorrow I am off from going to the gym so unless I go in the pm with my DH. Either way I will get in some bi's, tri's and shoulders.

Well, I think I need to eat something now...


TA! TA!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment