Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday Check-in...


Hi! Everyone, Hope you are having a super day...for me it is my MOM's day
and I am catching up on "work".

I have been working out hard and sticking to my plan, but being bad
about posting my workouts...please forgive me

Here is what I did this week so far:
Sunday Legs- back back
Monday Chest Tri's run/bike intervals
Tuesday Shoulders, back, biceps, r-bike intervals plus steady state
for a total of 45 min...I thought I was going to die afte this!!

Wednesday: legs again...this went much better than Sunday's workout

Squats
95x20x2
115x15x1
135x10x2

Smith Lunges
50x12x2
70x10x2

Butt Squats one set of 15 @70
Close stance smith squats one set of 20 @70

Walking lunges with 60# bar on back
set 1 24 total steps- then deadlifts with same wt 20 reps

2 sets bulgarians with 30's- 8,6

set 2 30 total steps- then deadlifts with same wt 20 reps

abductor machine 60x10x2(2nd time with these)
adductor 30x15x1 (i never do these)

Calves
3 sets various machines wts and reps

Leg Press(new machine)
80x25 getting my feet wet here
120x25
180x20
trying to focus on my butt on these...I like this machine very easy on
my back

Then a set of knee extensions....then I saw one of my former clients
and started talking too much So then i decided I was done for the day.

Results: my butt is sore!! HOOORAY!!

Have a super day-
I have a run to do here in a bit.
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment