Saturday, July 08, 2006

Heavy Legs!


Well I am ON fire to lift heavy!! it has been a few months--maybe like 6-7 since I have taken any creatine...so I am giving it a whirl for a week at least--I get HUGE really fast so I am only gonna take it until I reach 130...Starting point was 126 this am.
The products I am taking are xyience NOXCG3 and the xyience fat burner- xcellerate- along with my usual supps of fish oil, b-6, magnesium, calcium, multi and l-glutamine.

Here was today's workout-
Warm up elliptical 8 min
Squat warm ups full- 45x10
sissys- 20
Squat parallel
95x10
135x6
155x6
165x6
175x6
185x3!!- have not even attempted this heavy since I was in College, felt great my legs are strong enough, just my back is the limiting factor

Free bar lunges
45x10
85x10x2

Bulgarians
25'sx10
30'sx8
35'sx8

Knee extensions
130,150, 170, 170 all x10 various angles
Leg curls- hammies still sore from wed
80x10
90x10
80x10

Walking lunges
30#'sx15x2

That's it!
I have a busy day on task--one thing I MUST do is get my laundry put away- I actually had a nightmare about laundry last night...I dreampt that I had boxes and baskets full of it- all washed and folded, just waiting to be sorted and put away~ that is not far from reality, and is my constant nightmare!! I can't wait until these kids are at least old enough to put away their own laundry--actually Gunner does!! so that helps a bit, now to get my 36 year old to put away his?? any ideas??

Have a good day!
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I have just read most of your blog. You look awesome. May I ask how long it took you to work your way up to lifting that heaving. I have just started lifting seriously ( consistantly ) for about 4 months. You have a great figure. I am thinking my problem is not lifting heavy enough?? to get the result I want. you feeback is appreciated
    thanks
    B

    ReplyDelete