Wednesday, November 08, 2006

First Real workout of the week ---10 100's


First off I am thankful for my GOD!! This month as I have been saying that I am thankful, I am really saying, I am thankful to Jesus Christ for EVERYTHING. I am a Christian and believe that Jesus Christ gave his life as a sacrifice for my sins so that I can go to HEAVEN. I am so thankful for that!!
If you are interested here is a link to My Christian Testimony


Now on to my workout.....Today is WEDNESDAY and I finally had my First Real workout this week!

It was at the TRACK 10 fast hard 100m dashes and I am feelin' it already.

I brought all 4 of my kiddos with me. They were so good!! It was BEAUTIFUL outside and I really enjoyed the whole event!

Now you may be asking yourself WHY was this your first real workout??? Basically PMS! and a tish of some sort of flu...well I was exhausted on SUNDAY...so I took it off, which was fine and sorta planned, Monday...I felt horrible still I went to the gym and did an ity-bity chest tri workout 20 min version including warm up, lol--and then hit the tanning bed. Tuesday--NOTHING...stayed home all day!
So now I am planning to have a good rest of the week.

Love ya,
BuffMother!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Michelle,

    Does Oprah know about you yet? Just came across your blog randomly and visited your main site. Very impressive work. I'm sure that you are an inspiration to many.

    To your success,

    CA

    ReplyDelete