Monday, January 08, 2007




Hey ya -
Well the morning weigh in was 128-- i feel it is a quite solid and lean 128--but 3 pounds WILL be annihilated over the next 2 weeks

My workout today was different than planned- I did Chest/tri's with DH
Warm up
10 min r-bike
Bench
45x20
95x15
115x10
135x6 (first 3 all me)
105x12

2 Sets knee ups on bench 40 reps each

Flat bench flys
40'sx10x2

Hanging knee ups-
15x2 sets

Dips
10, 9

tricep cable push downs
60x25
70x20

Then I tanned-- while tanning did stomach vacuumes--I feel I need these badly right now, my belly keeps on sticking out--something to do with the cyst I have on my ovary--it is still not resolved-- i go to the doc on the 22nd, so we'll see what he thinks about it

AND talked to the child care worker ladies...they are all so nice-

The workout doesn't look like much but it was plenty--the focus is weight loss--muscle maintenance Smiling

Diet so far has been good
1 C (carrots)
2 Greens (stir fry veggies and tomatoes)
3 Proteins (turkey and eggs)
2 Fats (dark turkey fat, lol and nuts)

NO idea what supper will be-- we are watching part of the game for sure-- I want Ohio to win.

Gotta go~
Michelle
p.s. just wanted to add I did 10 min on my new stair master--very cool!! I put it in my living room yesterday

1 comment: