Monday, January 01, 2007

BuffMother Resolve = TO Love!

My 2006 resolution was simple-


And I have to say that in 2006 I Did NOT give up!!

MY 2007 resolutions are a bit more specific- and I have many more goals that I know will be accomplished this year, I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1- BE POSITIVE at all times and NO Complaining
#2-Be the best BuffMother leader I can be! Keeping LOVE as the central focus in my pursuits. GOD is LOVE so in order to be Christ-like I MUST GUSH LOVE!!
#3-Start my day with 10 min alone time to journal a prayer and write my daily to do list
#4- Eat at least 2 servings of GREENS every day this year--365 in a row!!
#5-Train for and run an 800m race


I know all of these will be a challenge, but that's what fuels me. AND I also know that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!"

Love you all tons,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment