Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Purpose

I believe in PURPOSE. WE ALL have a purpose for our lives...do you have a vision of what your's is? I know mine...it is to HELP WOMEN- as simple as that! I'd like to help every woman in the world have HOPE- I want to share the message that they have the power to change their body, life and legacy.

Does that sound do-able? LOL! I BELIEVE it is!!

Now, I have not always had this VISION for my PURPOSE...it has taken time, effort and GOD's timing to reveal it in my life. I've only had a CLEAR VISION for my purpose for the past 2-3 years. Until then I was searching and honestly more than a little frustrated...I had an uneasy feeling, I knew I was supposed to do something, but WHAT??

I really believe that God puts me through every part of my life for a reason...even the bad parts. I now see how things that seemed bad at the moment have now turned to work for my favor. I've also gained a ton of WISDOM through my struggles and my triumphs. Without the past 32 years of my life I wouldn't be me and I wouldn’t be ready to attack my PURPOSE.

A couple books that helped me in finding my purpose are: the BIBLE, “Reduce me to LOVE” by Joyce Meyer and “The Prayer of Jabez” by Bruce Wilkinson

Today, was upper body workout day with my SIL at 8:30! I am an early bird!!
Bench
45x20 wu
95x15
115x10
125x6

Cable Flys
30x15x2
40x10

Lat pull downs (cybex)
130x15
155x10x2

Isolateral Shoulder press
50x15
70x10

Tricep extensions
55x8x3
Barbell curls
55x10x2

Dips 10

Knee ups on Roman chair 40, 25 (back hurt a bit)

Ran on treddy for 21 mins- longer intervals woven in using incline for some and speed for some.

Keep on Believing and keep striving towards your PURPOSE...YOU HAVE ONE!!

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment