Wednesday, July 23, 2008

GREAT weekend!!



www.buffmother.com
HI girls!!
I had a GREAT weekend~ it was Gunner's b-day on Saturday!! and GUESS what?? I got a new VAN!! YEAH!! so my dream came true~
It is a 2005 Nissan Quest...that's loaded with leather, automatic everything, a dvd player and low miles to boot. We are soooo excited!!! I'll post pics soon.

I also had some good workouts- Saturday I lifted chest, tri's and bi's in my garage and then yesterday I had a good 21 min run on the treddy. My even day running streak is still going STRONG!

here is a recap of last week's workouts:
M-super tiny chest workout and ran on treddy
T-lift legs and stairmill
W-ran on treddy
Th-off
F-ran outside with 4 sprints
S-lift chest tri's/bi's
Sun- run on treddy 21min=3 miles, abs and stretching at home

This week I plan to lift more often and at least couple of those times with my DH!! and keep up with my even day runs:
M- legs
T- run outside if possible
W- back, sh, bi
T- chest tri's, run
F- legs
Sa-run
Su-?

Let's have a good Week #5~ we are getting close to the half way point!!
-Michelle
p.s. don't forget the mini challenge to workout with someone this week

No comments:

Post a Comment