Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HOLY hormone HUMP day!



www.buffmother.com
Well girls...It was one of those days for me today~ High Hormones= tired, slow, stiff, unfocused and a bit reclusive, lol!...but I pushed through by remembering, "It's just my hormones" and I actually had a rather good day despite!

I got a ton done and had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders when Chris Bray (my web guy) got the RR up and running again.

My DREAM is to have a dream website...one that has all the bells and whistles that I desire, one that never ever goes down and one that is as wonderful as the RR and stays wonderful forever!!! I love the atmosphere here-- you have created a dreamland... But I know we need it to be updated, more reliable, more user friendly and more dependable for it to house all the women in the world!!!


I've already gotten this week's mini-challenge done~ I worked out LEGS with DH on MONDAY...I actually squated 135x6 for 2 sets...the first time since about FEB that I've squatted that heavy. And that same day I worked on some video practice doing the beginner buffing workout~ that's hard work!

Then yesterday~ I lifted back and RAN!! I also finished with 2 sets of walking lunges~then practiced some more video taping...this time some lower body boosting and some upper body buffing-- no wonder I am sore head to to today!

So... today is a much needed day off.
Eats have been decent, working on getting in my protein and greens~ My weight was at 126 on Mon, 126 on Tues and today 127. Very good for me at this time of the month~

Keep rockin' your workouts and I'm so happy to have you back~ I missed you yesterday!!
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment