Friday, August 15, 2008

NO EXCUSES!!



www.buffmother.com
Hi all~ I've decided these next two weeks my motto is going to have to be "NO EXCUSES"!!! I am sick of letting myself off the hook-- for instance today I almost didn't go to the gym because of the following reasons: I have work to do, I woke up with a bit of a sore throat, I had closets to clean, laundry to do, I am so sore, I didn't feel like lifting, and I couldn't find my keys! BUT guess what~ THOSE are all excuses and I'm not going to let myself make excuses~ it is too important to me to get my workout done. My workout gives me energy, keeps my body strong, clears my mind, elevates my mood, gives me some "me" time, releases stress, elimiates toxins, and soooo much more! PLUS, working out IS part of my job :)

SO.....
"NO EXCUSES" Allowed for me!

In keeping with that motto, I did take my pictures just a bit ago~I didn't feel like it and I know they are not the best (I'm bloated today) but, I did it anyway!

Here is my workout:
warm up tanning

Flys- warm up
25'sx10

Bench
45x15 warm up
95x10
115x6x3
lots of stretching between sets

Incline flys
35'sx6
40x6x2

Cable flys
30x10
40x6
40x10

Knee ups on roman chair- 2 sets
Ab Solo- throwing med ball machine- first time doing this

Tri-extensions
45x10
55x6x2

Tricep push downs
80x10
90x10
100x10

Tricep kick backs
1 set of 12#'s- rt elbow irritated here

that was all-- I am boosting so I allowed myself to skip the intervals, by the way this workout took 30 mins

NO EXCUSES!!!!!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment