Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back to Business!!


Happy Monday~ Can you believe that I am actually relieved to be BACK to Business as usual? I am...not because I love working but because I have a lot of work to get done and it's less stressful to actually DO IT than trying to forget it.
So...on tap for today is to get a ton of e-mails sent out and attack my ACCOUNTING! I am not sure how much I'll get done with 4 kids home and all the chaos that goes along with that. I also am going too post some fun announcements in the Rally Room~ the winner to the Super Star Success contest FINALLY! and the voting for winner to the Six Weeks 2 Sexy will begin this week too-- look for a poll about that.
Yesterday I ran outside for the FIRST time since probably August! I didn't go too far, or too fast but it felt good to actually DO IT!
Let's all strive to get things DONE today~ including our workouts...this is going to be a GREAT Week!!Rock it!!-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment