Tuesday, January 13, 2009

REFRESHED!!!

I am feeling quite refreshed today!! I had a good flight to LA...thought a lot about my resolutions for 2009 and last night I focused on recharging:
I ate a great meal-a Cesar salad, hibachi steak with mashed potatoes at the Cheese Cake factory and I even ordered cheesecake for dessert to go~ the 1st time I've ever had cheese cake from there....crazy since I've eaten there 10+ times. It was good....Once I was back at the hotel I just layed in bed, watched tv, fiddled on my computer and SLEPT! I needed the rest (my legs are SORE from my last workout~ ouch!).
So today my focus is to practice hard for my DVD shoot and to enjoy some of the awesome sunshine here! It is going to be 85 today!!!
Hope you have a super productive day and be sure to take some time to REFRESH! REST is vital to our bodies health...don't deny yourself REST when you need it!
Your spry friend!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment