Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Days 12 & 13



“the FIRST”!!! I just love the first of each month~ this month especially because School Starts on Monday!! the kids are SOOOO Excited, but not as excited as my DH…He can’t wait for the kids to be in school and out of his hair! He’s been working out of the HOUSE this summer and He found it a little distracting to have the kids around~ go figure, lol! At least now he knows what my life has been like for the past 10 years, lol!!
Some of my goals this month are as follows:
go to church each Sunday
get in at least 2 workouts each week first thing in the morning right after dropping the kids off at school
finish the “40 days to FIT” by getting SUPER BUFF!! for my wedding anniversary on the 28th of August
Do another photoshoot!!! they are sooo motivating for me!!
get everyone in Team BuffMother! excited for our next BIG contest – it starts Sept 7th!!!
get everything SET up for our “2nd Annual~ Midwest BuffMother Gathering” in OMAHA/Council Bluffs the last weekend in Sept!!!
I think those goals look do-able and FUN!!!
Well, yesterday was sooooo nice~ I basically got up…went to the gym, then the store and then hung out in the backyard the rest of the day. It was sunny and a perfect time with the family.
My workout yesterday was a great one too…i lifted back, shoulders, biceps and did the STAIR MONSTER~ Here’s a quick recap:Lat pullsPaired with lateral raisesLat rowpaired with bicep curlsShoulder presspaired with ABS- knee upsSeated rowspaired with ball crunchesCable bicep curlspaired with hanging sit ups
15 mins of intervals on the stair mill~ it was killer!
Today…the plan is to get in a leg workout and maybe a run. One of our gyms is having a big “celebration” today~ so…I think I’ll take the kids there and see if I can’t squeeze in a bit of a leg workout while we are at the event. I also expect to get in quite a bit of WALKING today at the event….all activity counts!!!
Have a super FIRST day of August and 13th day of 40 days to FIT!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment