Sunday, December 06, 2009

Now is the time for warmer clothes

BRRR!! it's been cold here this week~ Not that it gets anything like Minnesota, but it's been chilly compared to the 60's we had for the previous 2 weeks. I am pretty much against winter clothes...I hate bundling up!What do you think?? do you like winter clothes? Or do you like summer clothes better? But ~despite my protest, Now is the time for warmer clothes, jeans, scarves, coats and mittens ~ so...I've got to go up in the attic today to grab our box of winter accessories...I hope I don't get LOST up there, lol!

I had a great workout day yesterday...and I did good on my diet too. Low carb and I DID eat greens too!! YAY!!

Here's the workouts:

am fasted cardio:

10 min elliptical; 20mins of running intervals on treadmill; 12 mins of r-bike
then abs
3 sets of knee ups on roman chair
3 sets of crunches on ab roller
stretching between


pm LEGS
Squats
45x10
2 sets body weight bulgarians to help warm up
95x10
135x10x3sets

2 sets knee ups on bench for abs

Dead lifts
135x10x2sets romainian
135x10coonventional

Leg press
low weight high reps- 3 sets

Leg curls
70x10
80x10x2sets

That was it, it was all good!!

What do you think?? do you like winter clothes? Or do you like summer clothes better?

No comments:

Post a Comment