Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Be good while I'm gone!

HI everyone!!

I got it an good workout this morning- back and Bi's and a run with my friend Nicole. And I've been working towards packing and getting final preps ready for the trip. I am a little disappointed that I didn't make my goal of 122 for my trip, but I am at 125, which is a good healthy happy weight for me! I'll be able to wear my beach clothes and bikini with confidence :)

The plan is to completely unplug during the trip- I'm not even brining my computer! AHHHHH!!!

See ya next week- I'll be back the 26th!! Be good while I am gone!!!

Love,

Michelle

p.s. If you need anything, my Helper, miss Darcie (crystabel) will be manning the Rally Room and also be available via email at customerservice@buffmother.com

1 comment:

  1. You are so inspiring keep it up!

    I love reading your articles, finally got up the courage to post.

    wanted to let you know about a fun game I found called the BodyBuilding Game on itunes. Let me know if you like it! I've been using it and it keeps me motivated at the gym, cause I focus on the game.

    Here's a fun video about it, if you want to see more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6enp4Mo0xy4

    Super fun to watch!

    Best,

    Jackie
    ----You Rock!

    ReplyDelete