Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My week is not over yet!


Is Sunday the beginning of a new week or the end of the week for you?? For me it's the end of the week. I START all my NEW challenges, NEW goals, NEW programs, NEW lists and pretty much anything NEW on Monday.


On Monday we start a new challenge:

BYOB Week #3 Mini-Challenge~ Spend time OUTSIDE!! Strive for at least 30 minutes daily. I'd love 10 hours a day outside!!!!!!!... How many hours can we actually tally this week?! Let's go for it; Be sure to keep track and report it!!

On Monday we start a new workout plan:

You can download week #3 workouts as a PDF here-

http://buffmother.s3.amazonaws.com/BYOB_Wk3.pdf

Last weeks's Challenge tally by day:

3, 2, 4, 3, 0, 6, 3= 21 "JPSP" rounds this week

Last weeks's workouts tally by day:

Upper body lift &bike intervals, run, off, lift legs, run with 5 hill sprints and drills, off (except JPSP), run

A good week, but I expect to do even better this next week!! More leg workouts and more great runs!!

Let's get fired up for the week ahead!!

Love Ya's!!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment