Friday, February 24, 2012

3 Days to Go!


3 days...Just 3 days to Go!
Do you remember how focused you were during the first 3 days
of this contest- REGAIN That EXCITEMENT!!
You can accomplish a lot in just 3 days of effort.
Today's post:
http://therallyroom.com/node/51917
Kick it in; Kick your habit!!
TODAY I have a photo shoot with the local paper the Morning News for the story they are doing on me and my company BuffMother! I am very excited, so I have to prep for it which includes:
1. shower
2. apply some self tanner
3. whiten teeth
4. make up
5. false eyelashes?? maybe
6. hot roller hair
7. wear the perfect out fit...most likely one of my BuffMother shirts and my BuffMother Bracelet
Another factor I have to figure into all of this are my 3 little girls that I have to take care of while getting all of it done....so this is about a 4 hour project
Wish me luck!!
AND have a super Friday yourself- I'll check back in with my workout.
xoxoxo~Michelle
I had Better than nothing type workout...i had my photoshoot and it lasted 1.5 hours then attempted to workout with no fuel ...better than nothing. Tomorrow's will rock!!
Chest/Tri
warm up on bike 5 min
Bench 95x10
115x5
Inline flys
35x10x2
Tricep extensions on Free motion
40x15
50x10
Chest press
80x10
95x10
105x10
Tricep one arm cross over pull downs
40x10x3
flat bench flys
25#db's high and slow x10 reps
kickbacks slow and hard
10x10
HOME eat!
ADVIL :a3:
Good night,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment