Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 Days to Go


There is just 5 days left to kick your habit!
I certainly hope the daily tasks and workout ideas have helped you
stay engaged.
here's today's: http://therallyroom.com/node/51915
I started a post earlier about my workouts and got interrupted by my kiddos...things around here have been very crazy this week.
So here is a brief summary of what I was going to write.
Workouts have been perfect this week!!
Today was back, shoulders, bi's and intervals...plus extra cardio
yesterday was legs...lunge heavy day :)
Sooooooo! Things are super and tomorrow is my pamper day so I will have time to get do some major catch up here...including my training program for the WARRIOR DASH... just 10 weeks away!!
Keep up the super attitudes!! you all rock-
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment