Tuesday, February 21, 2012

6 days to go...


Just 6 days to go...have you liked your results?
Check out this task about creating a happier life:
http://therallyroom.com/node/51914
I have been thinking about this all day...things keep on popping up that make me come back to CHALLENGE=CHANGE
In every thing in life if you want to change you must face the challenge.
NO matter what EASY is not the road to success. If you want your body to change you must Challenge it! My body goes backwards instantly if I don't constantly challenge it.
IT is not easy to be BUFF but it is SO worth it!!
I love Angela's quote "pain is fat leaving my body!" So true, you must be willing to go through the pain to get to where you want to be.
Challenge yourself in every aspect of life and you will accomplish your dreams!!
I hope you like your DREAM!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment