I'm here to report that my "Buffing Phase" is going quite nicely this month~ Yay!! I'm on track to be at a good solid 125 for the Warrior Dash race in 3 weeks!!
The past 2 days I've weighed in at 127!!! And the cool thing is I'm at my "ovulation" time too~ NICE!! It's so nice to finally see the scale go down after months of being rather STUCK at 130!!
I attribute my success to a few things:
- SPRING TIME!! I have so much energy when it's warmer out- I'm more active and I'm outside so much more
- SQUATS!! I am back to doing REAL squats and deadlifts--the smith version just isn't the same!! I'm STOKING my fat furnaces!!
- SKIMPING on my CARB intake...I'm finally keeping my carbs under control! Eating less than 4 servings a day and upping my protein intake!
- SUPPLEMENTS~ consistentcy with supplements--Multi, Calcium, HT Pills, Fish Oil, Joint, Addrenal, NO2 and I've gone off of Creatine for a bit.
- SPINACH, salads and other greens-- I've been eating my greens!
- SUPER focus on increasing my AEROBIC fitness-- this helps your body build more mitochondria which helps a person burn fat!
A run is on tap for today and then some OUTSIDE work on my farm.
Have a good one!!