Monday, July 23, 2012

the next 3+ weeks!!

HI!! I have 25 days until a fun photoshoot on August 17th....my goal is to be more photoshoot ready than I am now. More fit, more lean and more confident in my body. I took photos and stats yesterday since it was my first official day of "Buffing" this month. Here are a few of the shots-














My STATS-


Today’s Date: 7-22-12_______ height: 5-6.5___ weight:_131.8 @4pm_____ age: 37___

Today’s cycle day- 5 (my last 2 cycles have been 27 days)


Bust (around breasts the biggest part): 36

Chest- relaxed (just under armpits above breasts with arms down at your sides): 33

Chest- flexed back and chest (just under armpits with arms down at your sides): 36.5

Waist- relaxed (the smallest part):27

Waist-sucked in (the smallest part): 25

Hips (the largest part of your butt): 36.5

Shoulders (around the outside of your shoulders with your arms at sides): 41.5 relaxed; 43 flexed

Biceps (relaxed at midpoint of upper arm): 11

Biceps (flexed at midpoint of upper arm):11.5

Thigh-mid (about 8” above knee cap): 19.5

Thigh- upper (about 12” above knee cap): 21.5

Calf (about 7” below knee joint): 13.5


Body Fat Calipers:

Tri= 6
Thigh= 8
lliac= 8
Ab= 10


I'm not too ashamed of my pics, but I can see the fluffy-ness a bad diet and lax workout have provided. I've really done better the past week in all areas and made it through a vicious period this month. I expect to see my measurements go down quite a bit over the next 2 weeks. My goal is to lose 4 pounds this buffing phase= 127 by August 6th.

MY POA for the week is intense:

M- Chest/Triceps/ABS + Intervals +20 min extra cardio
T- Leg and ABS
W-Back/Shoulders/Biceps + Intervals
Th-Sat- REPEAT M-T-W workouts
Su- off

Time to get after it!!

Love ya,

Michelle

p.s.

Today is day #7 in our "40 Days to Fit"...

Day #7-FIT tip-
Take an evaluation of your diet by writing down everything you eat and drink for the next 3 days. You will quickly identify your good and bad habits...use it as motivation to make better choices.

Day #7-Featured ARTICLE-
http://buffmother.com/?p=71

No comments:

Post a Comment