Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One EXTRA day...


We are home!! After ONE EXTRA DAY of travel due to flight issues, I'm so glad to be home and back to my "farm" lol!! It's gorgous here right now-- beautiful fall colors plus tons of green still!! I love fall!!


While I was gone I got in 2 runs for my workouts-- NO LIFTING-- so this week I'll be hitting the weights.

Finish out BUFFING phase:
Tue- legs and maybe a run?? after 2 days off and a couple flights I need some EXERCISE!
Wed- tennis and back
Thu- chest/tris and an interval run

Boosting starts:
Friday- Off
Sat- Legs
Sun- a run-- probably hills :)

I'm going to be uploading some photo prep tips for our SSS week #10 minichallenge, Plus I do have some info for next week too-- about how to submit entries, etc... Don't forget that if you submit a complete entry I'll send you a free "BuffMother!" shirt cheerleaders

I can't believe we are in the final stretch of the 70 days--!! AWESOME SUCCESS STORIES are flooding my inbox already!!

Love it!!
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment