Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Treadmill

HI Ya!!
I'm not sure if I told you but I got a new treadmill...I have never owned a treadmill in my life-- amazing for a runner/fitness guru like me-- but it's true.  I got a TRUE brand used treadmill and it's great!!


I used it for the first time today since it was COLD and VERY wet outside~
 
So the time was 40 mins total-- I didn't run the entire time and had a couple breaks in there~
2% Incline:
6 mins walking
4 mins at 6mph
1min@6mph
1mim@7mph
1min@8mph
Then I paused the tread mill so I could go change my shoes- My Addidas have been hurting my foot the past 3 months when I try to run in them-- I tried and they failed me again.

I put on some other NIKE's that i haven't hardly worn- I bought them last year
1.5 min@ 6mph
1mim@7mph
1min@8mph
Then I paused the treadmill AGAIN, so I could change my shoes once more-- I went to my "stand by" worn out pair of R4's-- I love them! Nike stopped making them and I'm in a shoe crisis!
Got back to it~
1 min@ 6mph
1mim@7mph
1min@8mph
3:20 @9mph (6:40/mi pace)= 800m
after 1 min @6mph HR was still around 140
1 min@ 6mph
1mim@7mph
1min@8mph
1:40 @9mph =400m; HR @ 150-160
2 min@ 6mph
Increased Incline to 3%
1min@7mph
3:45min@8mph(7:30/mi pace)=800m finished at the time of 36:35 HR @ 160
final 3:15 @6mph and 2% grade
Total of 40 mins on treadmill

So...to combat my shoe issues I
Found some r4's to buy tonight-- they are girls' size so we'll see if they work~

sm312828002

After the run I did Dead Lifts, Squats and some Abs.
I did 3-4 sets of each with only 95#'s-- I'm still so sore from Monday I didn't want to "push it" too hard.  Next week's training will be much better.  I also realize I can't handle only lifting 2 days a week.  More than likely I'll switch to a full body workout plan where I'll be lifting 3 days a week in addition to my track training.

FYI~ I've named our contest-- "ASS ASSAULT"-- sorry for the "bad word"...but I don't actually consider it a bad word-- I like asses!
Abs and Ass are My two favorite topics
-- invite your friends to join www.TeamBuffMother.com in May for our next contest "Ass Assault!"
541872_10152755370660055_1238912665_n



Okay...
Today's plan is to get some important work done and then off to the races for the evening-- all kinds of stuff going on tonight!

See Ya later babes!!
-Michelle
p.s. thanks so much for all the super kind compliments on my S2S entry!!
 
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!
www.BuffMother.com

No comments:

Post a Comment