Friday, May 24, 2013

FBI Agent

Crystal's post about preparing for the Sheriff dept fitness standards reminded me of something I looked at years ago when I was preparing our "JUST DO IT" contest.  The FBI agent fitness standards https://www.fbijobs.gov/11131.asp
I think I'll do the test this week to see how I score? Should be a little "fun" diversion for me to trick me into doing a hard workout, lol!!

We have just 4 days left of our HOT HINEY contest~ make them count!!
Yesterday was my Track day-- I did a good warm up and then 3 400 meter repeats with about 8-9 minutes recovery between. The first 400m repeat = 64 sec! Which made me happy~

Second 400...much was more painful 67sec

On #3 I purposly started slower so that "maybe" it wouldn't hurt so bad, the final 400m was 69...but i negative split it!! 35;34 ... I guess I should have started a tish faster   This is 800m training for masters track


And then my lifting workout
Lat pulls
Seated rows
Leg extensions
Shoulder press
Hip flexions on the multi hip
lower back extensions
pose down bicep curls

and for the finalle I taped this workout~
Butt Workout~ The "FRISCO" http://t.co/at1kNIBEVZ

I SLEPT HARD!!

Have a great THURSDAY~
Michelle



 
 
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!
www.BuffMother.com

No comments:

Post a Comment