Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Stuff & Diet Talk

Its almost 9:30 and all my kids are still asleep...crazy summer vacation!  Anyhow...We have lots of stuff on our TO DO list for the summer yet I think my kids may just sleep through the entire thing!

Anyway...I thought I'd share a short video about diet with you today:



Over the next couple months I'll be striving to add some more content to our forums.  Please feel free to use the forums for TOPIC driven discussions.  Blogs are great for your general thoughts, journal and connection, but they get "Lost" and harder to find when you ask a topic driven question.
Here are some of the new posts I made just yesterday:
 
 

FYI- I've suspended the weekly Wednesday chats for the June/July...We'll start them up again come August.  BUT you are always free to schedule any of your own that you'd like!

AND in other news, I will soon be starting a radio show.  I'm VERY excited about that venture!!

I've gotta get rollin' to complete my ERRANDS for today.  I'll be back soon!!
Love,
Michelle
 
 
The Key to your Motivation is to Encourage others!
www.BuffMother.com

No comments:

Post a Comment